Articles in professional journals:
- Jazz'n More Daniel Dettwiler, vom guten Ton besessen ( 2016)
- Professional Audio Story about the CADAC Project (2016)
- Professional Audio Kolsimcha & London Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road (2014)
- Orchestra Recording: Huck Finn Filmmusic Special at Sound&Recording
- Musikproduction Deluxe Interview with Daniel in the Recording Magazin
- The Art of Recording large Interview with Daniel Dettwiler
- Audio recording without compromises Lecture from Daniel Dettwiler for the Analog Audio Association
Articles in books:
- Klang und Raum im Gleichgewicht from the book “Musiktraumzimmer“
- The Sheer Pleasure of Sound from the book HERITAGE365
Articles written by us
- Klangräume erschaffen Creating sound spaces, by Daniel Dettwiler
Idee und Klang on TV
- Story at Swiss TV national news broadcast 10vor10 Story about the Cadac project (2016)
- Einstein Story Daniel is export at the Swiss Synthesizer museum (2015)
- Daniel im Kassensturz: See Daniel comment on portable speakers (2013)
- SRF Einstein about the making of the acoustic layout of a news broadcast
Newspaper articles on us:
- Freddie Mercurys “secret weapon“ in Basel Article in Swiss magazine “20min“
- A great englisch Console on it's way to Basel Aticle in Tageswoche
- Der Stoff, der Filmen Leben einhaucht BAZ article about recording and mixing 180°
- Der Koch der Klänge article about Daniel Dettwiler in the Basel newspaper
- Edel-Sound für BMW und Grönemeyer Story in “20min”
News articles and projects we were part of:
- Echotopos about recording Echos in the swiss moutains, by magazine “Schweizer Familie“
- Für Hollywood bin ich zu langsam Interview with Niki Reiser, Schaffhauser newspaper
- Intime Töne für ein grosses Orchester Interview with Diego and Lionel Baldenweg, Werbewoche
- Die Suche nach der Realität Critic of the “Marienglas“ concert
- SUISA AWARD 2016: Niki Reiser was awarded the Suisa Filmmuisc Price for his beautiful score for “HEIDI”.
- ECHO JAZZ 2012: Jasmin Tabatabai receives the highly coveted Echo for the album "Eine Frau" which was produced by David Klein and recorded, mixed and mastered by us.
- SUISA Award: The soundtracks to "180°" (Diego Baldenweg) and "Das Blaue vom Himmel" (Niki Reiser) received the Suisa award. Both projects were recorded, mixed and mastered by us.
- Daniel Dettwiler received the "Silver Award" from the Japanese "Jazz Critique Magazin" for the especially good sound of the CD "Never Let Me Go" by Robert Lakatos.
- "Klangzauber aus der Schweiz". The Jazz-Culture editors voted "Stop & Go" (Rusconi Trio) album of the month because of its excellent music and sound quality.
- The magazine "Audio" voted the CD "Selma - In Sehnsucht Eingehüllt" "audiophile CD of the month»